The four of us went to Hershey park on Friday the 13th! We had a blast - they boys loved the rides. We stayed at Best Western on Thursday where we had a "tv and beds" as Dean and Bryce describe it!
Friday we got to the park about 8am and wandered on in - the boys were so excited. I enjoyed watching all of their energy just from the excitement of what was coming! They were a little hesitant at first about getting on the rides but after the "balloon ride" they were game for anything! Ben even got to ride a roller coaster while I hung out with the boys.
After the park we walked into Chocolate World - very refreshing to be inside with AC. We did the tour there which was very cool and a good way to end the day! Everything smelled like chocolate afterwards we bought some chocolate of course and then got some ice cream. I was craving a milkshake and boy did it hit the spot!! We had a wonderful time!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Hershey Park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment